Monday, October 13, 2008

PSLE IS OVER!!

PSLE is over..woo.
I guess im still not excited that its over already.Why be excited?School will still resume as per normal!duh!!
At least i dont have to attend remedial classes.aAnd away from homework!!
mAn! peOpLE i kow dont want to go to school anymore,he! whateva.HA!! that affects their school attendance record! ooOO!!
Now that im down with all this,i can relax.Grr ... but the bad thing is....BOREDOM!!yay!grr.
ima get bored every ingle day for this year!I'll have to prepare myself for the next laps which is Secondary School. hopefully,i've got choices.I aINT tELLIn!
I am nd i live in Mcdonalds in TurkeyAnartica.M school is in the incineration flower beside the garden.my hobbies are eating soil,jumping on the ground and sleeping inside a dog.
Hha! fooled you.now back to the errr.......PSLE OVER.now what?
Wanna know where i live? i just told you. ok now you want to know what you eat for lunch. i eat water for lunch and i drink chicken for dinner. that is all.i dont eat breakFAST coz my friend told me to break-FAST and what on earth are trees???
tnx for seeing this un-smart rubbish.

No comments: